Medical FAQ

May contain vitamin C overdose?
I remember my biology teacher, said excess vitamin C in the urine from the body easily. But when a friend came to school with a swollen eye and told us that he (beating even when we thought that his parents put him up) of vitamin C overdose. People can overdose of vitamin C? ...
Can ostriches paracetamol overdose?
Anyone can. It can cause severe liver damage in animals. If your bouquet hasregistered, you can cultivate activated carbon to absorb as much as possible. Effects of paracetamol can be detected up to 24 hours after ingestion. Acetylcysteine ​​is the antidote. In the worst case would be a liver transplant ...
Beyond the pills can you capture beautiful, if I overdose?
my friend from an overdose of aspirin and acts like hes is high, there will posibal "high" an overdose of aspirin in aspirin bench, but takingsurrounded by large amounts can be fatal. If your friend really overdoses, as you say, should ...
Can the urine test detects alcohol count separately and the use of marijuana cigarrette?
Alcohol Cigarrettes and legal persons, so I do not complain about the problem. But a response to a rate of knots it would be nice! No, over the counter sample tests only test bad drugs (opiates, barbiturates, stimulants, etc.) .... so everything will be fine.Source (s ):...
Abdominal pain overdose can you take?
Some say they can not say that you can not. what is it? Yes - what and how many painkillers? Some are injured you mean by different bodies, we die years later, after years of suffering pain to kill. Some slow down metabolism happy to kill you - but really just so great ...
Sleeping pills can be put to death, if so, how large would take an overdose and here each sideInterested?
http://www.metanoia.org/suicide - Hello. Overdose of sleeping pills can kill, in fact. To determine how many it would take ... would be sleeping on the individual and the particular weight is lost. Each has its own time ...
Justification can OxyContin insomnia?
My friend takes three OxyContin 80 mg daily for chronic back pain and throbbing from the experience insomnia drug. He looks at all the darknessand sometimes you only get 2-3 hours of sleep from 23.00 bis 07.30 clock, when he tried to rest. It 'very frustrating for him and ...
OxyContin can / codons / creating anti-nausea drugs visible contractions of the body?
So my girlfriend just broke my knee falling off a cliff acid. They have some surgery and sent her home after a few days of OxyContin / codons scheme. And most importantly for the nausea that gave her some pills, and also help put you to sleep.Since I have been ...
Panadol may be harmful?
in high doses? Paracetamol medication so yes defo - Panadol is the same as Tylenol or acetaminophen. Of course, if you steal the whole bottle of any drug, even if you can bench, you cause damage to the body, esp. The kidney is surrounded by the Tylenol case. If you're getting enough ...
If the past is a live vaccine containing the HIV virus?
Vaccines based on someone's bloodthat made the virus in the vaccine. Live virus are not developed in human blood. They grew the tissue contained live cultures or animal tissues. The influenza virus is grown in eggs. HIV is very difficult to cultivate and requires a source of ...
Patients may have shots of magnesium (such as B12 shots) and are adjectives?
Doc, I have found very low in magnesium and vitamin B12. You b12 shots for her love and additions. Curiously, though I like to get shots as Ithink that is the subject of most of my probs Yes, you could probably keep the magnesium ...
Can penicillin used to treat urinary tract infections? As usual, penicillin and can be used up to this point invalid?
I ask because my dentist / oral surgeon has prescribed for me before my wisdom teeth came out when they are infected. It helped me a lot. It 'lasted about 2 months, and that names should be healed soon, but ...
Penicillin may request aSore throat?
I took penicillin for a sore tooth that I moved yesterday. I noticed recently that it was too painful to swallow. I did not set any of the allergy medication. I'm not sure if the medicine or the infection is the reason for this. It does not seem close to an allergy to penicillin. This is ...
Penicillin VK 500 mg tablettev can create adjectives of physical discomfort?
I asked this question of whether to give antibiotics to myme physical pain and I can not find anything on the internet Oh yeah, come on, you see the side effects that will hurt you if you are allergic to it, and, perhaps, swelling or shortness of breath .....
Can amoxicillin penicillin else?
And 'Amoxocillin penicillin.It' s brand autograph. How acetametophin Tylenol. - Yes, but there is no guarantee. Both drugs are about the same performance, even yelling amoxicillin penicillin. I personally would go for somethingstronger, but you can try, how it could work. - Probably not. As a rule of reason, amoxicillin ...
Nurses can prescribe drugs, surrounded by tx?
I want to be a PA, but I do not know if Texas will prescribe medication. They prescribe a licensed physician. This means that you can give medication to a patient in the clinic, but not to a family friend or co-workers. - NO. Let your doctor for real. You get ...
Can poisonControl trace the phone number?
Just curious .... Everyone can track the phone number. I hope you did not do anything stupid. - Yes, absolutely it is possible to trace! If someone calls and has a bad reaction or overdose surrounded it can be pursued in recent times, as the 911. To call for support. To what extent ...
You can get high poppy (poppy tea)?
I did research on the recreational use of poppy seeds, in the form of tea as MohnRecreational drug. I think it's pretty hard to believe, you can go to the supermarket, buy a bag of poppy seeds, some hot / cold extraction of water with lemon juice as a stabilizer and acid ...
Novacaine people can use as a drug by drug similar to them in the same currency is not the dentist, or what?
as in the marijauna and cocaine or methamphetamine? Novocaine you get no more. - Novicaine is a presciption drug be used only by physiciansProfessionals .. -
People who have surgery for scoliosis has become astronauts?
Now it was about what specific part of space in dance from the person. If it were a technical position or any other department less physically demanding, then it would be entitled to a fair trial, was taken into consideration for the person, if you are related ...
Organization that can detect anthrax and bombs electronic correspondence mail toMe?
Anthrax post office can recognize the letters and mail bombs sent to me? I have been involved in a discussion angry and the situation next to a guy, and he can deny access to classified information letter bombs or some plant viruses / bacteria / toxin vials in an envelope, to try to kill me. Can the post ...
Can pregnant women working in the central sterilization department?
I work in the SPD and I just discovered that they are 5 weeks pregnant, I was told by a colleague of contentsPast that pregnant women not to work in that department. I would like to know to approach, if it is a truth of this statement. Usually ... it is a load of ...
Tablets can be prescribed unstable metal kingdom ...?
be used? For example, if the patinet is with drugs such as antidepressants and morphine, could sell for money? PS. Just a thought .. Technically yes, but why people buy a prescribed medication, could draw? - Diversionfor illegal use is a huge problem ...
Prozac can cause tremors disclosed?
I had recently started Prozac about 3 weeks and 2 or 3 days I started noticing my hand was shaking, does anyone know if this drug can cause tremors - I have an appointment with my psychiatrist, but until Monday so I just wanted to know if someone else has had this experience. Thanks! ...
Prozac can SSRI withdrawal syndrome overdose accurate?
I80 mg of Prozac have been after that it was not with him. One afternoon passed and I started feeling like I was crazy. I searched online and I have virtually all the symptoms of SSRI discontinuation syndrome. I know that 80 mg of prozac overdose and ...
Prozac can be produced even worse for me?
I have less than 40 mg for a few years, and I recently finished back in the hospital, where he rose to it 60mgs. I was not feeling well last week, my stomachpain / nausea and I feel very tired and blah. In recent days I've always felt more depressed and with the ...
Cessation of caffeine can give a hand net to help overcome an addiction benzo?
Or am I oversimlplifying things? I Klonopin for 6 years. I was drinking Diet Coke a day 7-9. Cola arrest made things easier. I strongly recommend slowly tapering benzos. Example: for 5 mg. Cut or a lower dose of 1 / 4 for a week ....
Random breath tests can detect pot?
I am a P Plater, and I like the thrill of going fast while drunk on a particular street in the west of Sydney, has long, straight and never gives any police officer. However, I get home next to a BAC of about 0.09-drive, and run the risk of a. .. captured
Drugs can cause bipolar?
ok so I know someone who is bipolar, but she walks all the time and a drug / alcohol(The 18 btw), these may be a factor in their persons diagnosed with bipolar? I'm afraid to do coke for a year ... it is not a party drug. I think it's possible. my friends bipolar and / or Skitz (hes good ...
Relationships that may have experienced different surgical sex change, can surround their name and gender of their certificate?
Anyone can say their name on all legitimate documents, driver's license, birth certificate, Social Security changed. In the U.S., only 47States generally do not allow the change marker on a birth certificate. Would ...
Other medical questions, please visit: MedicineFreeFAQ.com

credit report repair

Danos tu comentario