Medicine FAQ

Vit C overdose can be included?
I remember my biology teacher, said excess of vitamin C easily from the body through urine. But when a friend of mine came to school with a swollen eye and told us that he overdosed on vitamin C (although we thought that his parents beat him). People can overdose on vitamin C? ...
Ostriches can overdose on paracetamol?
Everyone can. It can cause severe liver damage in animals. If your bouquet hasSwallow it, you might want to feed them charcoal, absorb as much as possible. Effects of paracetamol can not be determined until 24 hours after ingestion. The antidote acetylcysteine. In the worst cases, a liver transplant ...
Can the counter overdose of pills captured wonderfully, if you?
my friend from an overdose of aspirin and acts like hes higher than aspirin aspirin overdose posibal counter does not want to "high", but undersurrounded by large amounts can kill you. If your friend has really abused, as you say, should ...
Can the counter urine test detects the use of alcohol and marijuana from a number of cigarrette?
Alcohol and cigarettes are legal persons, so I do not demand reference. but a response to a rate of knots it would be nice! no, over the counter sample tests can only harm drugs (opiates, barbiturates, stimulants, etc.) .... so you'll be fine.Source (s ):...
Can overdose of painkillers abdominal're taking?
Some say that you can say some are not. What is it? yes - What and how many painkillers? It means that some are injured by various institutions that are dying years later, to kill, after years of agony to pain. Some will be satisfactory metabolism to kill you slowly - but in reality only so big ...
Can overdose of sleeping pills kill you, if so, how would you are here in abundance and every pageinterested?
http://www.metanoia.org/suicide - Hello. Overdose of sleeping pills can kill though. What, how much would it take ... would be the person and the sleeping pills to take out special. Each has its own timetable for ...
OxyContin can sustain sleep?
My friend takes three 80 mg per day to return to knock OxyContin chronic insomnia and experience from the drug. He wakes up every nightand sometimes only 2-3 hours of sleep is used by 23.00 bis 07.30 clock, when he tried to rest. It 's very frustrating for him and ...
Can OxyContin / codon / anti-nausea drugs shrugs create considerable body?
So my girlfriend just broke her knee cap fell off a cliff acid. They have some surgery and sent her home after a couple of days in a / regime OxyContin codons. And most importantly for their illness, which gave her some pills that help and also to sleep.How were ...
Panadol may be harmful?
in high doses? Drug paracetamol so yes Defo - Panadol is the same as Tylenol or acetaminophen. Of course, if you steal the whole bottle of any medication, even if it is over the counter, you may cause damage to the body, in particular. the kidney surrounded by the Tylenol case. If you have a sufficient ...
Past can live vaccine containing the HIV virus?
Vaccine from the blood of someonewho had the virus in the vaccine. live virus are not developed in human blood. They have grown tissue culture or animal tissue contained live. The influenza virus is grown in eggs. HIV is very difficult to grow and needs a source of ...
Patients may be given shots of magnesium (such as the B12 shots) and adjectives?
Doc I have found very low in magnesium and vitamin B12. Got photos for B12 and additions like her. Curious to know if I can get shots as I Maythink that is the subject of most of my probs Yes, you could probably keep the magnesium ...
Penicillin can be used for UTI treated? As usual, it can be used and penicillin became empty at that time?
I ask because my dentist and oral surgeon is prescribed to me before my wisdom teeth, as they are infected. It helped me a lot. It is about 2 months, and the noun should be healed soon, but ...
Can penicillin remains asore throat?
I've been taking Penicillin for an infected tooth that I got pulled yesterday. I recently notice that it was painful to swallow. I have no set allergy of the drug. I'm not sure if it's the infection or the medicine causing this. It doesnt seem close to an allergy to the penicillin. It is...
Can penicillin VK 500 MG tablettev create adjectives over body discomfort?
I posted this question trying to figure out if my antibiotics have be giving I can not find anything of the aches and Internet Oh yeah, come on, you see the side effects that bad when you can be allergic to them, and swelling or shortness of breath .....
Amoxicillin penicillin can work if not?
Amoxocillin IS is an autograph penicillin.It trademark. How acetametophin Tylenol. - Yes, but there is no guarantee. Both drugs are almost the same performance, even yelling penicillin amoxicillin. I personally would go for somethingstronger, but try as it might work. - Probably not. Typically, the reason, amoxicillin ...
nurse prescribers can tx surrounded by?
I want to be a PA, but I do not know if I allow Texas to prescribe drugs. They prescribe a licensed physician. This means that you can give medicine to a patient in the clinic, but a family friend or associate. - NO. Let the real doctor. You get ...
Can poisonControl track your phone number?
Just curious .... Everyone can track your phone number. I hope you did not do anything stupid. - Yes, I can completely follow! If someone asks around and has a bad reaction or overdose, may follow in recent times, as 911th in support of a call. Up to that point ...
You can win raised poppy (poppy seed tea)?
I have done research on the recreational use of poppy seeds in the form of tea as MohnRecreational drug use. I find it quite hard to believe, you can go to your local supermarket, buy a bag of poppy seeds, some cold / hot water extraction with lemon juice as a preservative and sour ...
Individuals can use Novacaine as a drug for drug similar to themselves in the same currency is not the dentist, or what?
as in the marijauna and cocaine or methamphetamine? Novocaine do not get raised. - Novicaine is a prescription medication for use by doctorsProfessionals .. -
It is possible that the people have their own astronauts scoliosis surgery?
Well, it depends on what they wanted to dance to some part of the person in space. If accepted, it was a position of technical or other less physically demanding department, I claim to be heard, it would be possible for the person, if you are referring ...
Capable of detecting and organizing mail correspondence for anthrax bombsme?
Anthrax can recognize letters and mail-bomb me? I'd heard and involved situation pissed-off next to a guy and it is possible to connect the access point to make bombs or an installation of some virus / bacteria / vial of poison inside the lid to try to kill me. Can the post ...
Can pregnant women working in the central sterile supply?
I work in SPD and I just found out that I am five weeks pregnant, I was told by a colleague of the intrinsicPast that pregnant women do not work in that department. I just want to know in detail whether there is any truth to this assertion. In general, ... This is a load of ...
Tablets can be prescribed to give metal-unstable kingdom ...?
be used? For example, if this is patinet with drugs such as antidepressants and morphine, could sell for money? PS. Just a thought .. Technically yes, but why would people buy a drug prescribed for them could benefit? - Diversionfor illegal use is a big problem ...
Prozac can cause tremors to communicate?
Recently I started Prozac had about 3 weeks and 2 or 3 days I started noticing my hand was shaking, does anyone know if this drug can cause trembling - I have an appointment with my psychiatrist on Monday but so I just wanted to know if anyone else had this experience. Thanks! ...
Can Prozac overdose exact SSRI discontinuation syndrome?
IProzac 80 mg has not been on it all. A week passed and I started to feel like I am crazy. I searched online and I have practically all the symptoms of SSRI discontinuation syndrome. I know that 80mg of Prozac overdose and ...
The product can Prozac me worse?
I have less than 40 mg for several years now, and I recently finished back in the hospital, where he rose to 60mgs. I have a bad feeling last week, my stomachpain / nausea and I feel very tired and blah. In recent days I have always felt more depressed and with the ...
Caffeine can help out a net benzo withdrawal easier?
Or am I oversimlplifying things? I was on Klonopin for 6 years. I drank Diet Coke a day 7-9. Stopping the coke made things easier. I recommend that you taper slowly from Benzos. Example: to 5mg. Cut or a lower dose of 1 / 4 for a week ....
random breath test can detect pot?
I am a P Plater, and I like the thrill drunk really fast in a certain road to the west of Sydney, has long, straight and never cops there. However, I then go home the next drive with a BAC of 0.09, and the risk of a. .. captured
Can drugs cause bipolar?
ok so I know someone who is bipolar, but she goes all the time and doing drugs / alcohol(She's 18 btw), he may be a factor in their persons diagnosed with bipolar? I'm afraid to make coke for a year ... but it is not a party drug. I think it's possible. my friends bipolar and / or Skitzo (HES both ...
Reports may, during the sex change can change their name and a certificate of operation surrounded by his family?
Everyone can change their name that is legitimate drivers license, all documents, birth certificates, social security number. In the U.S., only 47Member States to allow the change of gender marker on a birth certificate. To do so would ...
Other medical applications, visit: MedicineFreeFAQ.com

bakechickenfood

Danos tu comentario